This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wish me luck!
Following yet another cock up by college, City and Guilds have now thrown all of us plumbing students into a world of crap by giving us 2, yes TWO weeks notice to revise EVERYTHING and be ready for our 'you dont have to take' - [blatent lie] final exam.

I thought I would get this early as 1, I'll forget later and 2, well, I just thought I would.

I've read and somehow understood 230 pages of literature as of now, only 200 to go!

I should have that covered by Friday when the exam is!

Electrics finally makes complete sense to me, but I was involved in a complete re-wire lately so that's no surprise. Currently halfway through advanced cold water systems... It's actually really interesting!

So, WISH ME LUCK!!!

Cos I am nervous as f*** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Good luck matey ! Im sure you will be fine ... You cant do much worse then how i did in my AS'  :o
Best of luck Papa....

Now, LOGOFF!!!! Tongue
Good luck!
Good luck!!

Does this mean at the weekend you can come see why I have no hot water!!? Wink
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
I could, but strong chance it will be straight over my head lol
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Good luck Mr Smurf
good luck matey
Keep it foolish...
Good luck, let us know how it goes.
+1, good luck... thiings get sprung upon you all though life so it's good practice!