This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shower Cat !!
Crazy cat has an odd way of drinking water; stuffing his entire head under the tap & lapping away as it flows round his head Big Grin
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NUm7DMkfVM0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NUm7DMkfVM0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Big Grin i find anything cat related funny ... no change in this case ... Big Grin
Haha and i thought our cats were nuts Big Grin Fatso will only drink from the tap, even if he watches my fill a bowl right under his nose, he just sits there with the dumbest look on his face untill i turn the tap on. The other one is fascinated by water, and often jumps into the sink while the water is still on then walks around for the next half hour shaking each foot in turn as she walks Big Grin I really should send some vid clips into You've Been Framed!
&quot;Treehugger&quot; Wrote:Haha and i thought our cats were nuts Big Grin Fatso will only drink from the tap, even if he watches my fill a bowl right under his nose, he just sits there with the dumbest look on his face untill i turn the tap on. The other one is fascinated by water, and often jumps into the sink while the water is still on then walks around for the next half hour shaking each foot in turn as she walks Big Grin I really should send some vid clips into You've Been Framed!

You havent called your Cat Fatso have you?  Tongue
&quot;TooYoungToKnow&quot; Wrote:Big Grin i find anything cat related funny ... no change in this case ... Big Grin

Wrong kind of pussy to keep my attention. Cat's p*ss me off, walking, sitting, sh*tting and p*ssing over everything they DON'T own... and the owners are just as bad for having low maintenance pets in the first place. They are often stupid enough to think the cats love them... in fact they are just greedly little f*kers who will go wherever the food is.

If I could find a way exclude them all from my property I would... may have to replace docile friendly old dog with a new nasty aggressive snappy fast one Big Grin

However, the vid is cute!
ooooh! Someone's tired! Big Grin

You're either a cat person or dog person (or neither or both if that covers all bases :lol: ).
Personally I can't be arsed with dogs, noisy things, always want walkies and IIRC they're also greedy sods Tongue
&quot;Jay Dubster&quot; Wrote:ooooh! Someone's tired! Big Grin

You're either a cat person or dog person (or neither or both if that covers all bases :lol: ).
Personally I can't be arsed with dogs, noisy things, always want walkies and IIRC they're also greedy sods Tongue

No, I'm always a miserable git  Tongue

Our dog is old and knackered, missus wanted one, not me, but I didn't appreciate just how much of a tie it would be... she's quiet and clean (the dog!), yet not allowed in places where people take their noisy, messy, smelly kids >Sad