This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have shamed the name of Sketchy
I apologise in advance. You may be shocked and disgusted by my actions. If i am required to leave the club then i understand. I would say something about falling upon my sword in dishonor but i know somebody would take that the wrong way. No one is more surprised than me and i just hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

Anyways i've entered a road race. The only closed road race in Britain, the Etape Caledonia. It's held up in Perthshire where i'm from. My mate did it last year and had an awesome time, mostly in the pub but the race was good as well. The course is 84 miles long and the scenery absolutley stunning and did i mention the pubs? So get your digs in now and no, i will not be wearing any lycra in Afan. Unless some barmaid asks me nicely.

One other thing, never mind any training which i probably will never get round to, i don't even have a road bike.
"NOT4ROADUSE" Wrote:I apologise in advance. You may be shocked and disgusted by my actions. If i am required to leave the club then i understand. I would say something about falling upon my sword in dishonor but i know somebody would take that the wrong way. No one is more surprised than me and i just hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

Anyways i've entered a road race. The only closed road race in Britain, the Etape Caledonia. It's held up in Perthshire where i'm from. My mate did it last year and had an awesome time, mostly in the pub but the race was good as well. The course is 84 miles long and the scenery absolutley stunning and did i mention the pubs? So get your digs in now and no, i will not be wearing any lycra in Afan. Unless some barmaid asks me nicely.

One other thing, never mind any training which i probably will never get round to, i don't even have a road bike.

Nothing wrong with road bikes Smile I might get one soon myself ... my dad is fed up off having heart attacks everytime i bunny hop his carbon TT bikes Tongue
Erm, i don't think you should. Remember the Micra?
Excellent have a good ride

I'm doing the Kent Sportive this sunday  140km, with 10 climbs.
"NOT4ROADUSE" Wrote:Erm, i don't think you should. Remember the Micra?

??) i was just showing off my endo skills Smile
Can someone tell Ric I'm not talking to him anymore  Big Grin
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
I'm doing the London skyride on the 20th. That'll be on my someones roadie.

To be honest I was thinking about confessing this myself but I'm not as brave as you. I was going to make up a false user and confess. I would have then passed on the password for anyone to use and confess. But thanks to your strength and courage I am happy to say..

MY NAME IS WAYNE/REDWINNIE AND I AM A SECRET ROADIE.
thought you was the leg shaving type  Wink
I love my carbon road bike  Tongue ;D

Cr*p reflectors and bell were removed pretty quick...

resim

Extra carbon for good measure...

resim
Can't believe anyone would delibrately ride on the road unless going to the woods and certainly not enter a road race or time trial