This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE : Mountain Bike Magazines
Having a major turf out of my "office" and for some reason I have about 15-20 Mountainbiking magazines in there!  Wink  All from the last 2yrs or so.

free to a good home, ideally someone Im likely to see on a BBH ride etc as they weigh a bit.

Let me know if you want them, I'll keep them to one side, otherwise they're going in the bin.
"BMJBOY" Wrote:Having a major turf out of my "office" and for some reason I have about 15-20 Mountainbiking magazines in there!  Wink  All from the last 2yrs or so.

free to a good home, ideally someone Im likely to see on a BBH ride etc as they weigh a bit.

Let me know if you want them, I'll keep them to one side, otherwise they're going in the bin.

LAST CALL : They go in the bin today if no-one wants them?

Some of them are only a couple of months old.
"BMJBOY" Wrote:LAST CALL : They go in the bin today if no-one wants them?

Some of them are only a couple of months old.

"Recycle" bin I hope  Wink Sorry I'll get me coat......
Have they gone Ben....  
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:Have they gone Ben....  

Luckily no, they quite oddly reside UNDER your SPD shoes ive put by!...

Yours if you want them, although I had a brainwave about tearing out all the trail guides yesterday.

Shame to bin them! - but they wont get read and not part of my minimilist office anymore!  
&quot;BMJBOY&quot; Wrote:Luckily no, they quite oddly reside UNDER your SPD shoes ive put by!...

Yours if you want them, although I had a brainwave about tearing out all the trail guides yesterday.

Shame to bin them! - but they wont get read and not part of my minimilist office anymore!  

Ha ha... if you've had the trail guides i don't want them....   but i do want the shoes....   they are now destined for the spin classes down the gym.... that should provoke some response...
Tell you what, you have them with the trail guides hows that.... I very much doubt I'll be heading out for a pennines epic anytime soon, so go for it.   Tongue

Can you clip in at spin classes?

Id like to tackle a spin class if there was one locally, but there isnt.

Are you BBH'ing tonight or supporting the Blean Crew to make up the IMB numbers that end?

I cant really give the shoes and mags to MrLagging, as he'll probably fall off his bike on the way home with them!  Wink
&quot;BMJBOY&quot; Wrote:Tell you what, you have them with the trail guides hows that.... I very much doubt I'll be heading out for a pennines epic anytime soon, so go for it.   Tongue

Can you clip in at spin classes?

Id like to tackle a spin class if there was one locally, but there isnt.

Are you BBH'ing tonight or supporting the Blean Crew to make up the IMB numbers that end?

I cant really give the shoes and mags to MrLagging, as he'll probably fall off his bike on the way home with them!  Wink

Cool... i'm at Blean but may well head up to meet you guys when you finish...   if not i'll have to give you a shout...
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:Cool... i'm at Blean but may well head up to meet you guys when you finish...   if not i'll have to give you a shout...

We're usually milling around causing trouble until about 10pm......
&quot;BMJBOY&quot; Wrote:We're usually milling around causing trouble until about 10pm......

Sounds about right...   hopefully see you then...