This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bike Stuff Comparison Website
Can anybody remember the url of that bike parts comparison website that first appeared a few months back? It searched about 10-15 online stores, and was thus very handy.
"Blackers" Wrote:Can anybody remember the url of that bike parts comparison website that first appeared a few months back? It searched about 10-15 online stores, and was thus very handy.

Google ? Tongue Big Grin
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:Google ? Tongue Big Grin

Very good! But no. A lot of the main bike stores arent on google, so this site was very useful....
bikepimp.co.uk  maybe .com
http://www.askbreezer.net
I so nearly clicked that! but Google does actually work if you go to shopping results, I find quite a lot of the bike shops are listed there and show up in the results but most of the time its the same old places that are the cheapest ie CRC and Wiggle. They dont stop everything though, Stif are probably cheapest for Fox forks, I had to go to All Terrain Cycles for all of my Kenda tyres etc
Ask on here is my general point - CRC or Wiggle or not always the cheapest.

I find JE James cheap on a lot of items, but dont expect to see the goods for over a week.