This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weather stations @ Maplin
BMJBOY mentioned wanting a weather staion yesterday, and I saw 2 in the maplin specials book last night . . .

Wind Weather Station £40 (was £55) Maplin code: N21GW

Meteo clock weather station pro £80 (was £100), code: N07FW

In case it's useful/interesting to anyone else Smile
Seen ones like this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/W8681-Professional...286.c0.m14

But probably a littler over-geeky - but thats not a bad thing.

I think its easier to switch the TV on and look on there!  Wink
Geeky but somehow cool and OMG how accurate has the TV/Radio weather been recently??? Seaweed it more accurate!
Cr@p huh! Today was meant to start cloudy then clear off mid morn-midday.
I was hoping the sun would appear to dry off some of the slippy-as-hell chalk gulleys before tonight's outing.
At least it'll give others a grin when I stack it ;D
For a moment then, I forgot about the slippery when wet gullies - and now i have my mountain kings, Im not looking forward to it!!

Cheers Jay!  Sad
Quick tyre change required then Ben... wishing you hadn't gone tubeless yet?
"MudMonkey" Wrote:Quick tyre change required then Ben... wishing you hadn't gone tubeless yet?

Tubed or Tubeless these Mountain Kings dont like wet stuff.....

Mind you I stacked it with the MUDX's on - so Im destined to fail anyway!.....

Knee pads on tonight I think!

Sad