This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dislocated Soulja
I'm off the bike for a while chaps, whilst climbing last night I dislocated my shoulder using nothing but my manly strength, I didn't even fall off, just a weird angle and a little too much excitement. It's a pile of @rse as i cannot climb for at least 6 weeks and am off the bike for probably the same.  Sad

I do however have access to an exercise bike, so I'll be back and faster than ever.
Keep it foolish...
"alkali" Wrote:I'm off the bike for a while chaps, whilst climbing last night I dislocated my shoulder using nothing but my manly strength, I didn't even fall off, just a weird angle and a little too much excitement. It's a pile of @rse as i cannot climb for at least 6 weeks and am off the bike for probably the same.  Sad

I do however have access to an exercise bike, so I'll be back and faster than ever.

Pahhh ride it off !

Gutted to hear your injured matey Sad Atleast you havent got the afan trip planned !

All the best with a speedy recovery Smile
cheers matey, same to you on the speedy recovery front.
Keep it foolish...
"alkali" Wrote:I'm off the bike for a while chaps, whilst climbing last night I dislocated my shoulder using nothing but my manly strength, I didn't even fall off, just a weird angle and a little too much excitement. It's a pile of @rse as i cannot climb for at least 6 weeks and am off the bike for probably the same.  Sad

Thats a bit of a bugger, sorry to hear that mate Sad I keep pulling a muscle in my shoulder which is painful enough, can't imagine what a dislocation feels like! Have you done any damage to the cartilage too, and what is the Soulja?
Bad luck and fingers crossed for a fast recovery. I know how a shoulder dislocation  feels. Rest it is the best advise I can give. I had to lug a plaster round on mine which didnt help.
"Treehugger" Wrote:and what is the Soulja?

Soulja Boy !

resim

Big Grin
Sorry to hear that Sad  put on one of the many roadies tours thats on tv atm and spin along to it!
Superman that hoe...

Good luck matey.
Bad luck Mikey, lovin the exercise bike quip... methinks you were quick enough to begin with. I will have to go into intensive training for 6-9 months to get anywhere near your speed (and give up sausages, cheese, etc.)!
Can you still drink? Hope so! Biking is overrated anyway...