This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS On ebay, WTB Speed Disc All Mountain Wheel set
As per Ebay:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WTB-Speed-Disc-All-Mountain-wheel-set_W0QQitemZ290351547775QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR?hash=item439a4d057f&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WTB-Speed-Disc-Al ... 286.c0.m14</a><!-- m -->

WTB SpeedDisc All Mountain 26 inch Wheel Set

Double Wall, 32 Hole Disc on Alloy Cartridge Sealed, 32 Hole Disc, Rear wheel is 12 mm bolt through axle. and front is 20mm bolt through axle, spokes DT 15 Gauge Black Stainless

These Wheels have NEVER BEEN USED, MINT CONDITION, they came on a Marin Wolf Ridge 6.7 which I bought new 2 months ago, they were taken off without being ridden on and replaced for Hope Hoops. I have proof of purchase if required.

These are extremely strong rims on Fantastic Hubs which is why Marin choose to put them on a £2,000 bike.

Any questions please contact me via Ebay message or email on <!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfusedimon.osland@sky.com">simon.osland@sky.com</a><!-- e -->

Cash on Collection or Paypal and delivery via Courier for £20 postage (Next day by 5pm, dispatched within 3 days).
Will ship internationally if buyer arranges courier.

I am looking for a quick sale and will end auction early for the right price !!