This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What colour should Treehugger's bike be?
To save the 'Post your bike' thread going off topic....

Post up here what colour you think/suggest his bike should be...

I reckon have the back triangle the brown some of it is now, then an orange bit in the middle and the front a silver/red theme.

Failing that, Pink!
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
How about Silver? That would be the cheapest option.
"Papa Smurf" Wrote:Failing that, Pink!

are you coming out of the closet ? what with your avatar and pink stuff Tongue

Anyway i think the S-works matt brown looks good.
Can't go wrong with a Red/White/Blue union jack imho
Might be a bugger to powder coat though Sad

*maybe I have too much time on my hands :lol:*

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Haha that actually looks pretty good Jay, but i'm not the most patriotic person in the world and would cost a fortune to have painted. I definitely want to get it done though as i have no intention of changing it any time in the future (if i get another bike it will be a much lighter thing for racing) and it's starting to look really tatty. I've just been looking at the newer S Works Enduro which i think is pretty much the same color as the chainstay (maybe a bit lighter) and i really like it.... Agh decisions decisions.
I think a candy red

resim

Needs something modern to bring the bike up todate. The frame looks modern still and with the right colour would look brand new.
Go for the cross of St George instead of Union flag, it'll be cheaper.
Oo i like that Russ. Is that paint or powdercoat though? Am i right in thinking powdercoat is more hard wearing?  Saying that though if it's gonna be a gloss finnish i'll use prodigious amounts of copter tape anyway.
Thats powedercoat.
Candy Blue

resim

Black Chrome
resim