This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forza 3 demo - Xbox 360
Finally the demo for Forza 3 is out, the only reason ive kept my Xbox. I am top 2,000 overall in the world for timetrials in Forza 2 out of 1.5 million +

Currently in this demo im 350th and 750th worldwide for two of the cars, must improve  8)
"Breezer" Wrote:Finally the demo for Forza 3 is out, the only reason ive kept my Xbox. I am top 2,000 overall in the world for timetrials in Forza 2 out of 1.5 million +

Currently in this demo im 350th and 750th worldwide for two of the cars, must improve  8)
I bow down to your super-geekdom. Wink
I'd like to think that, one day, I may approach your level of  forzadome....  however, I'm crap at it... so I never will. :'(
"Breezer" Wrote:Finally the demo for Forza 3 is out, the only reason ive kept my Xbox. I am top 2,000 overall in the world for timetrials in Forza 2 out of 1.5 million +

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! (but I am impressed)

I used to love my xBox. I was pretty handy at Ghost Recon back in the day. Now I use up all my brownie points with the mess that mtbing brings in to the house. I could never persuade the girlfriend that I need an xbox.  :K)
Back many years I used to be in the top UK team for the original Quakeworld. These days I just do the odd driving game and thats it. If I had more money I would be out competing in my car again, I miss that Sad
I have no idea what you are talking about....  but well done
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
I may just turn my xbox on again to have a go.

Used to be a pgr geek a few years ago, was in the top 250 on a timed lap.

Currently the xbox is an extravagant paperweight
Havent used my xbox for ages, only the xbox 360

My original xbox was great though as I bought it cheap second hand then stuffed a modchip in it so you could play games which may not have been quite original but more importantly it had the best media centre implementation ive seen, only media portal comes close which it should do as its developed by one of the founding xbmc dev's. It also ran all my old emulator stuff straight from within the media centre so even better!
Yes you are are geek!

I meant my 360 though.....
I know you did. Im just in a funny mood since seeing a bum earlier today.
I do still have a chrystal xbox though, that is gathering dust!