This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gorrick Autumn Rd1 - 18th Oct
http://gorrick.com/racing/autumn/

First of two Gorrick autumn races, this one at Mytchett Surrey. Bit expensive and gone up a couple of pounds even when pre entering but the courses are good so I will do these two rounds, not sure if I will do all of the spring ones at that price though.

I will be doing the 2 lap fun race which normally means about 60-80 minutes depending on course length and conditions
I might be around for this one... i'll let you know nearer the time
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
I'll be there, Breezer won't believe me until he sees it  Big Grin
Good call - will look at doing this also, probably the open one, get 3 laps, though the fun might be plenty with 2 laps.
Could be up for this to, but would need a lift though Wink
I confirm I am entered under the Sketchy banner.
I am entered but my drivetrain was locked solid again this morning. Will take it apart tonight to find out if its the BB or the Freewheel and fix or rob parts from other bikes. Thats if I go. Couldnt sleep last night due to lower right hamstring pain after kneeling around for two long days but will hopefully loosen up.
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:I am entered but my drivetrain was locked solid again this morning. Will take it apart tonight to find out if its the BB or the Freewheel and fix or rob parts from other bikes. Thats if I go. Couldnt sleep last night due to lower right hamstring pain after kneeling around for two long days but will hopefully loosen up.

Kneeling around?
Yer, to quote myself from this weeks Blean thread "wont be making this ride now sadly. Just returned from 2 ridiculously long days fitting out a new building for sister company up in Evesham. Run over one and a quarter kilometres of network cable, had to patch it all in, fun making massive holes in new stud walls though! All the kneeling down and crawling around has buggered me so I need a rest. Next week perhaps."
Tempted as I have to pick my son up from Bisley six miles down the road, in the afternoon. The Fun race times wouldn't work for me so I'd have to do the "Super Vets" but not sure if I would want to do 4 laps.... sounds a bit too much hard work for a Sunday morning, but I'll think about it.