This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newcastle
Few boring photos of my trip to Newcastle to see my sister, did a fair bit of walking due to no bike, Hadrians wall, beaches etc, full lot here http://www.complexdreams.com/pics/Newcas...22%202009/

I should note that I look stupid in every photo ever taken of me. I have no idea why, I try not to but its always the same so just bear that in mind.

I like castles
resim

Pretending to be German due to heat and abscene of shorts
resim

Cold northern sea trying to cheek me
resim

Another castle
resim

Needed my Dmr!!
resim

Friend of my sisters works with birds, catches and rings them etc
resim

Resting
resim

The stupid sister embarrasing me by being a rambler complete with walking stick ffs
resim

Hadrians Wall, very impressive
resim

Looking stupid
resim

Attracting the wrong kind of bird
resim
WINK!   Wink
resim

HA!
Lokoks like a good trip...  great weather...would have great for riding    :o
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
can't believe you went all the way to the glorious north east & yet theres no pics of St James Park or Shearers Bar  :o
Nigel: I was taking the bike and taking a few days to go there and back but the race crash stopped that, had it all plotted out Sad  http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl=en&i...ed422e&z=7

St James park

resim
I know that....   i was being ironic...

Blooming shame as your planned trip looked great
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
re: your first pic - that's not a new castle, it's all broken.
Keep it foolish...
&quot;alkali&quot; Wrote:re: your first pic - that's not a new castle, it's all broken.

Big Grin
Don't quit your day job  Wink
Good pics Breeze. If i were you i would be looking for the guy that made you crash and brake his legs, as that trip would have been awesome! I want to do that.