This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muc-Off 8hr Enduro 11th April 2010
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/news/article/muc-off-8-uk-mountain-bike-enduro-announced-for-2010-23491">http://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/news/artic ... 2010-23491</a><!-- m -->

resim
What a great way to spend my birthday?!?!?!?
Sounds interesting.
Yep, I'm game. As a solo naturally.
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
I'm thinking about this as a pair, would give me suitable harassment to train over winter.

Seen the entry price though!!! Typical muc off prices!!
Muc off was cheap at the place I pointed you too but you refused to buy it. I hear that they will be drug testing all bikes on the start line and any showing signs of Fenwick stuff will be crushed.
You know I was going to buy it, not my fault they stopped the offer.

I'm going to enter as "team fenwicks is better" to annoy them.

I assume you're entering breezer, it's near you.
Its 7 months away so no idea.
Sounds good, count me in. Might even be tempted to do solo.....
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
I love really long bike rides, but 8 hours no stop around the same course is nuts. If i do it it'll definitely be pairs.