This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fowlmead Winter Warmer : Race 1 : 1st November
http://www.riderhq.com/events/fowlmeadwi...9-10-race1

Not many of us will be doing this I expect if doing Borden or hungover......
I was just reading the email and now have a sore neck as I looked at the pdf points one from the summer series and it was on its side heh

Not sure if I will go back to Fowlmead as its too dangerous. Might save my money for the mega avalanche instead
"Breezer" Wrote:I was just reading the email and now have a sore neck as I looked at the pdf points one from the summer series and it was on its side heh

Not sure if I will go back to Fowlmead as its too dangerous. Might save my money for the mega avalanche instead

Off topic but you can rotate PDFs to read them you know?   ;D
Not when its embedded in my webmail

I expect I will go do one of them as I did like the singletrack although a flatish course without steep up's and down's doesnt suit me, still fun though when I wasnt being maimed by cruel people (please can we bring back swearing or words that sound similar?) (lets risk it....ie Ricky Gervais was on R1 the other day and he was going on about how he couldnt swear so he was saying various words and asking the DJ if they were ok, cund for example, I see no issue with that, the bloke that took me out at Fowlmead was definately one)
Stupid IT person........

Right click the page "Rotate Clockwise"...

Turn your PC of and on again

Or...

CTRL+P - and you get a magic screen which is on paper and you can look at it from ANY angle!!
OT
Doubt ill enter these ... Rather wouldnt take the time off work !
"Breezer" Wrote:Not sure if I will go back to Fowlmead as its too dangerous. Might save my money for the mega avalanche instead

That's like saying NW is dangerous, will go to Wiscombe instead Big Grin
So who is doing this then? I will if i can get there... Will prob have to get the train though >Sad
Im not