This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D'ya think this is nicked?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TREK-FUEL-DCLV-CARBON-120_W0QQitemZ320433186354QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Bikes_GL?hash=item4a9b4e6632&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TREK-FUEL-DCLV-CA ... 286.c0.m14</a><!-- m -->
Haha, liquid brakes! and check out those pedals!
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
More than nicked!........ "liquid brakes" - "I has the receipt, but lost it"....

Shall we ask him a few questions?

If you own a Carbon Trek, you know EVERYTHING about it.....

Those pedals are normal shimano spds with the platform adaptors on - quite handy actually!  Wink
Like I posted in the random thread its giving me this 10% voucher option again! Says if I buy it now at £700 I only pay £630, wtf is ebay doing
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:Like I posted in the random thread its giving me this 10% voucher option again! Says if I buy it now at £700 I only pay £630, wtf is ebay doing

Ah but he wont take less than £650....!
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Yes see his feedback, "sold" it before but then demanded more money. I hate ebay idiots like that, put a reserve on it or high opening bid!
Ebay pay the seller the full price - they simply swallow the discount themselves.

Used the voucher a few times in the past.
Id say he is a tea leaf
How odd, doesnt seem to be showing on everything but it is offering me £70 off a yeti 4x frame hmm heh
Yes, slicks on a full susser? (think it had them anyway)