This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ouch 2
Guess what happened to me today...

>Sad  :'(
Oh no..... what......?

I guess that fact you are on here mentioning it, means it not too bad(?)
Whats happened matey ?Sad Hope it wasnt anything to bad ?
broke the same arm again. fell of at slow speed and it broke way too easily. im so fkd off.
"Blackers" Wrote:broke the same arm again. fell of at slow speed and it broke way too easily. im so fkd off.

WTF? - Sorry to hear that mate - you need some more milk! - build those bones up!  :o

Get well soon.
"Blackers" Wrote:broke the same arm again. fell of at slow speed and it broke way too easily. im so fkd off.

:o Sorry to hear that matey  :'( Hope you heal up quick  Sad
Sorry to here that mate and you were really geting back into this :'(

Mend fast and strong.
NO thats really bad news mate. How you going to finish the HT with only one arm  :o

Ah, I see... this is a tactical way of telling us you wont riding on BBH again until the weather gets better... pretend to break my arm, disappear for 3 months, then turn up when the weather gets dryer.... nice thinking but you've been fooled slacker, expect to see you on Wednesday  8)
WTF, thats awful Sad

Where abouts is it broken? Near the previous split? Do you have lots of calcium etc? You don't have Coeliac's dieseae do you as my Dad has that but it went undetected for many years which led to him getting osteoporosis. Or its just one of those things and really bad luck  Sad
No way! And i still haven't got round to riding with you yet Sad  Has it gone in exactly the same place?