This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blacks closing down sale
Morning All

I've just got back from shopping in Maidstone, oh the high life...  While there I went to Blacks who are having a closing down sale and everything is half price.  Its a bit of a jumble sale in there but they had some Sealskinz socks (£10), Helly Hansen, Berghaus and Technicals (Blacks own brand) wicking T's (£6-10), OS maps and also pride of place behind the counter a Satmap with 50% off  :o

If you have one near to you it may well be worth stopping in Smile
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
thanks for the tip, i noticed free spirit and land and sea are also closing down in bluewater (same company as blacks), but blacks themselves don't seem to be in bluewater. Might have to go to the maidstone one!
"stayhigh65" Wrote:OS maps and also pride of place behind the counter a Satmap with 50% off  :o

How much was it??????
"BMJBOY" Wrote:How much was it??????
Err... half price Tongue
"Treehugger" Wrote:Err... half price Tongue

Depends what the original price was!   Tongue
"stayhigh65" Wrote:OS maps and also pride of place behind the counter a Satmap with 50% off  :o

Just rung Blacks - Satmaps are not included in the Sale....... £299.99        Sad

My hopes for a bargain, flushed away........
Quote:Just rung Blacks - Satmaps are not included in the Sale....... £299.99

Dammit they said everything was half price, there goes my hope of an early christmas present Sad
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
Thats a relief, I miss read the the title. I thought poor blackers had given up and was selling off his MTB gear.  Big Grin
"redwinnie" Wrote:Thats a relief, I miss read the the title. I thought poor blackers had given up and was selling off his MTB gear.  Big Grin

the thought had crossed my depressed mind. ive got a hope 2 available for short term loan!
I like Blacks (the shop). a little overpriced but great for urgently needed stuff. they are only shutting 80 or so stores (mostly millets) though.
I rode into Canterbury this afternoon expecting to find some bargains, but couldn't find anything i need that's reduced. Maybe the Cant branch isn't closing. Free spirit had already closed down too Sad  It's a real shame, i've bought quite a lot of stuff from them in the past. Now the only decent cloths shop left is the Animal store which is mostly over priced.