This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: Hope Pro 11 on Mavic XM719 wheel set
Hope Pro 11 Hubs on Mavic XM719 disc Rims, built by Merlin Cycles.

Front is currently 20mm but i can adapt it to QR if you wish, i have the adapters. The bearings have recently been replaced in the front hub.

Rear is QR.

Continental Rim Strips.

Wheels spin Tru, no dings or major scratches. The rear has suffered from usual trail marks/stone impacts and has various scratches round the rim.

Rear Drive side,
resim

Rear Disc side
resim

Worst marked area on rear drive side wheel
resim

Rachet recently cleaned and re greased
resim

Paws and springs all ok, recent clean and re grease
resim

Alloy Freehub has usual cassette markings, always used a cassette that uses a carrier.
resim

Front non disc side
resim

Front disc side
resim

20mm Hub, can be adapted to QR.
resim

Worst scratch on front wheel
resim

Thanks

£150 delivered, can be picked up locally for less, Surrey/Kent way.

Russ

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:Russalford@googlemail.com">Russalford@googlemail.com</a><!-- e -->
Now on STW

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/to...ost-762585
SOLD
&quot;Buzz&quot; Wrote:SOLD

How good is STW for that ay? (assuming you did via that)

Gotta love it.

Glad you sold them.
well that was quick  Smile
Yup got to love STW, had a few emails almost instantly.
Agh too quick, i was thinking about buying them after i got paid tomorrow Sad
&quot;Treehugger&quot; Wrote:Agh too quick, i was thinking about buying them after i got paid tomorrow Sad

But you want tubeless don't you??
Well you could have reserved them! i put this post up here almost 2 days before posting it on STW!

Nick, think andy wants everything.
&quot;Buzz&quot; Wrote:Well you could have reserved them! i put this post up here almost 2 days before posting it on STW!

Nick, think andy wants everything.

He'll have decided on and changed his mind about, paid for and got refunded about 15 sets of wheels before he gets his perfect set.  Then he'll change his mind Wink

Just kidding Andy - we luv ya!

Glad you got a quick sale Russ, STW classifieds are brilliant