This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sketchy Recuperation
resim
Lol so thats what you look like Wink Glad to see your still smiling, and hopefully i will get to ride with you one day!

Where are the pictures of the sexy nurses??
"Treehugger" Wrote:Lol so thats what you look like Wink Glad to see your still smiling, and hopefully i will get to ride with you one day!

Where are the pictures of the sexy nurses??

thats a smile through gritted teeth! I didnt want to risk pissing the nurses off. i was very dependent upon them bringing me morphine and bottles to pee in!

and im coming down to blean once im up and running again for sure. Its mad that i still havent ridden with most of the sketchymods (or breezer).
Look forward to it. Hope you heal faster than last time.
You look nothing like how I would imagine you to look however im not sure how I imagined you to look now if that makes any sense. I hope you had the top on during surgery.
"Breezer" Wrote:You look nothing like how I would imagine you to look however im not sure how I imagined you to look now if that makes any sense. I hope you had the top on during surgery.

Dare i ask what you were expecting? like Mr Bump maybe?
I had to wear paper pants, a surgical gown and some disposable slippers. i looked pathetic. but i was cacking myself so didnt care.
So good to see you standing after the op mate, we'll keep everything crossed that things heal up properly this time, and don't take too long either!
Edward Norton but slighty heavier?
"Breezer" Wrote:Edward Norton but slighty heavier?
wasnt he in Fight Club?
yes