This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live Music
I'm goign to watch the St Petersburg Symphony Orchestra tonght at Canterbury Cathedral.  How twee!  Looking forward to it though.

Anyone else going to any live music in the near future?
"pittgoat" Wrote:Anyone else going to any live music in the near future?

My Daughter has piano lessons tonight, does that count??
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:My Daughter has piano lessons tonight, does that count??

Ha ha unlucky! My sister used to play violin and i hated her practicing. Sounded like a strangled cat...
"pittgoat" Wrote:I'm goign to watch the St Petersburg Symphony Orchestra tonght at Canterbury Cathedral.  How twee!  Looking forward to it though.

Anyone else going to any live music in the near future?

From Trance to Orchestra ? you are a varied man ! Have a good time ?
Dug out my Underworld world tour dvd last night, forgot how good it was, ok I wasnt there in person but still.......
I saw Seasick Steve play his cigar box gee-tarr on sunday morning tv, does that count? ;D
Joking aside, I wanna catch him on this tour, not really into 'blues' as such but think he sounds amazin!

Hope the orchestra were brilliant Mr Goat.
We do most of the major festivals at work, does that count?
I'm worried about the influence this lady has on Nick, he used to be a regular face at rides both on the weekdays and weekends, he would go out all night clubbing listening to trance at the Ministry of Sound, then he would stay up till 5am drinking, wearing a cape and running about in circles till he fell over... He used to call me...

No he's at the Cathedral listening to an orchestra!

Seriously though i need to see more live music, Canterbury festival is on this week, i might try and get out more... If you hear of any good events let me know...
"Legless" Wrote:I'm worried about the influence this lady has on Nick, he used to be a regular face at rides both on the weekdays and weekends, he would go out all night clubbing listening to trance at the Ministry of Sound, then he would stay up till 5am drinking, wearing a cape and running about in circles till he fell over... He used to call me...

No he's at the Cathedral listening to an orchestra!

Seriously though i need to see more live music, Canterbury festival is on this week, i might try and get out more... If you hear of any good events let me know...

Hahaha the "cape incident" was the hilight of a very blurry year.  As was your Birthday ride and party after an all nighter at the Ministry of Sound watching Armin.

The concert was really good.  I wore a suit and everything!!

Beers soon though, its been too long...

[Edit] btw i can think of at least 2 occasions you've "been coming out for beers" only to not show Wink [/edit]
MrsBoy is going to see Pink in December - she;s gonna be right near the front.  Ive asked for lot of pictures.........   Wink