This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally, i can bunny hop :)
At long bloody last, after 26 years of being able to ride a bike, i can finally bunny hop ;D  I've been messing around riding home from work the past couple of days trying to put Mike the bike's theory's into practice and i got it by accident jumping off a curb. Just been riding up and down my road like a kid with his first bike Smile  I'm so excited i might go back to flats as well. No actually i might still get the Greg Minnar 5:10's so i can use both with the same shoe. But do i risk doing the KT ride on Sunday with flats......??
Woo Hoo! Practice makes perfect and stoked IMB had a little part to play in it! I need to practice these more, maybe I'll make that my goal for the weekend!
If anyone sees a pair of second hand 5:10's in size 10 for sale anywhere please let me know as i really want to try them now, but can't afford to buy new Sad  I might try my £100 Asics trainers with the V8's for a little street session tomorrow evening but there is no way i would wear them off road.
If you think you can squeeze into some size 9.5 you can borrow mine next time we ride, i've got some old shimano's i can use for a ride.
nice work matey, that Mike the Bike is a legend, and what a tongue...
Keep it foolish...
"alkali" Wrote:nice work matey, that Mike the Bike is a legend, and what a tongue...
I literally spat my drink all over my screen when i saw that pic Big Grin  Luckily it's still working ok!

Si- That would be fantastic if you are sure that'll be OK. I'll make sure i wear clean socks Wink
"Treehugger" Wrote:I literally spat my drink all over my screen when i saw that pic Big Grin  Luckily it's still working ok!

Si- That would be fantastic if you are sure that'll be OK. I'll make sure i wear clean socks Wink

it's working just fine... Oh, you didn't mean the tongue...
Keep it foolish...
"Treehugger" Wrote:I literally spat my drink all over my screen when i saw that pic Big Grin  Luckily it's still working ok!

Yeah thats fine, next time we ride ill lend you them, or you can pick them up from me tomorrow after ive finished riding if you want to use them for a Sunday ride. I've got so many different feet diseases yours wont bother me  Big Grin, send me a PM to let me know what you want to do
wohooo well done mate.
I can manage about 5-6" now which in theory is easily enough to get up most curbs but I still havent plucked up the courage to try heh. It does wind me right up when my friend for example just casually hops up onto a foot or higher wall with seemingly no effort!