This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bontrager 24/12 2009 Video....
Spot the Sketchy....

[media width=500]http://vimeo.com/7160212[/media]
8:07....  Giantalkali, unless I'm mistaken 8)
Better watch the rest l8r....
Yep, and my teammate Burnsy at approx 14:23 - and I think its him again a few minutes later at a distant shot.

I think Mark is near the end too, just coming into transition...

Not a great video though - shows a lot of uphill - -oh hang on, there was!  Tongue
Nice video .... Saw Mark coming into transition and Mike blasting past!

Still gutted i missed it Sad Definetly doing it next year though !
07:10 amd 14:30 is mark.
Sketchy coming through at 14:00?

I think Burnsy is again at 14:53
"Buzz" Wrote:07:10 amd 14:30 is mark.

Wooo HHooo

(please note you didnt see Andy because he wasnt at the transition area)  >Sad  Tongue
Big Grin Never going to let that one slip eh mark Tongue

So whos up for entering next year then ?
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:Wooo HHooo

(please note you didnt see Andy because he wasnt at the transition area)  >Sad  Tongue
Sorry, sorry, sorry sorry sorry :B

That's a good vid, makes me want to do it all over again. I'm surprised they didn't include a verry confused me shaking Kieths hand on the finnish line.

I DEFINITELY want to do another 24 hour race next year.
"Treehugger" Wrote:Sorry, sorry, sorry sorry sorry :B

That's a good vid, makes me want to do it all over again. I'm surprised they didn't include a verry confused me shaking Kieths hand on the finnish line.

I DEFINITELY want to do another 24 hour race next year.

So what 2010 24 hour races are there ? Mountain Mayhem and 24/12 ? Anything else ?