This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single Track Wolrd Classifieds
I've just had a look on STW classifieds to try and see if there are there lights on there but it seems to be a bit of a mess? Is there anyway to narrow down the search on there or is it a case of just trawling down the pages?
You can do an advance search of the forums, failing that just post a WTD: add
There is a search feature, but its not great.

The way I do it:

If you have Outlook or Outlook Express you can setup an RSS Feed (bear with me)

This will download all the listings almost like emails - and you can search them and get up to the minute updates on them so you always read the latest message.

This is the address:
http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/rs...lassifieds

I now get all the adverts to my inbox without trawling through the sh1te - its MUCH easier to use then and you can then set alerts and stuff for anything you may want.

Bit geeky, but could save you a packet!
I've just registered on there so will await my password to be sent through.

No ofence Ben, but i'll try Russ advise first thanks!!  Wink
"mashley" Wrote:I've just registered on there so will await my password to be sent through.

No ofence Ben, but i'll try Russ advise first thanks!!  Wink

No worries - but it only takes 30secs to setup.

The search relies upon the advert writers "tags" half the time, otherwise its a bind to search in depth. Plus any items which gets replaied to, doesnt go to the top - so your "current" discussion with a seller could be 5 pages away at the end of a day, things move so fast on there.

With STW for anything popular you have to be quick - most items sell within a few hours of posting - I find the RSS feature helps me stay ontop of the frantic pace it has.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Woah! - there you go!!

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/to...ost-806799
mashely crashes all the time though doesnt he and the bulbs are £60+ heh