This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FAO Hugh or anyone with his mobile.
Sorry mate i cant make todays ride as my girlfriend has taken my car keys to london to work with her, my fault as i put them in her bag last night . If anyone has Hughs mobile number can they please pm me as hes going to be waiting around for me.
On its way Wink
Dare I ask why you were driving the car with her handbag?? Big Grin
"Jay Dubster" Wrote:Dare I ask why you were driving the car with her handbag?? Big Grin

Its because he is a big Girl  Tongue
OK OK ill explain, on thusday evening we went out for a meal and decided to go in her car. I had to move my car out of the way to get hers out and i gave her my keys afterward, i for some reason gave her my keys to look after as i was driving her car that evening.

All was not lost yesterday as i went and got her car from the train station car park, drove her car back to twells to get my spare keys and then drove back to hers and swapped cars. Took about an hour to get my keys but worth it as i still managed to fit a 3 hour ride in, just on my own, meet up with hugh and nigel down at pealake. I couldnt just go in her car as all my gear was locked in mine.
Silly billy Tongue

One of those things that you don't even think about....i normally just assume i have my keys haha.
Thanks for letting me know Russ.
Will probably ride next week!