This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mountain Mayhem
Entries open in just over three weeks time for this years 24hr Mountain Mayhem..

Date is Saturday 20th June

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mountain-mayhem.com">www.mountain-mayhem.com</a><!-- w -->

Anybody interested
:ugeek: I am.......
The weekend is free. Are you looking for team members or rival teams?
Would be good to have some more Teams going up. I'm with Tincs & two others so all sorted. I'm sure we can get another Team on the go if we try
I'm up for it if others want to join me in a team of 4
New for this year is a Pairs catagory
pittgoat Wrote:I'm up for it if others want to join me in a team of 4
I've a non-commital temptation to...

It can't be worse than Brighton Big Dog solo can it?
sirromj Wrote:
pittgoat Wrote:I'm up for it if others want to join me in a team of 4
I've a non-commital temptation to...

It can't be worse than Brighton Big Dog solo can it?

I've never done the Big Dog but from what I've read.... no, nowhere near as brutal.. Generally the 24hr races aren't as technical as the shorter 6hr races otherwise nobody would ever finish them . Last years course was very well rated by the competitors with a good mix of single track thro the woods & by the lake but still a fair amount of climbing to make you feel like you put some effort into the lap. I must admit a few of the hills beat me last year (even on the first lap :lol: :lol: )
Loads of admiration for anyone who does these things Solo.

The general feeling is this years event will sell out quicker than last years... the organisers have even sent out priority entry links for those of us who did it last year to avoid disappointment this year & they've never done that before, especially this year with the new pairs catagory...Looking forward to it already tbh Big Grin
Tinc Wrote::ugeek: I am.......

We're In Big Grin
I've ruled this out for myself this year, maybe another year.