This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
will Rou ever remember my lights
Rou has had my head light since Afan and keeps forgeting it on a wednesday ride. I've nearly forgotten what it looks like  Tongue
Not much faith in me here is there! Sorry Wayne, felt pretty bad last night especially as it was your first outing on the new beast...
So presuming Rou said yes, who is his special friend that ticked the other Yes  Tongue
Dunno, but things don't look good for the caped crusader!
I said no actually!

I would also like to say that Wayne lent them to Nigel at Afan, not me, so it's not all my fault, i am a mere pawn in thier game of "get the lights back" collateral damage you might say.

Wink
Nice one Wayne  Big Grin
Arghhh... i do feel guilty... I did borrow them and didn't realise they were yet to be returned....   i'll send the boys round!!  

Wayne are you coming on saturday night?
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
IVE GOT MY LIGHT ;D but i still had to go and get it myself Tongue

Should be there but don't know what time yet
Lol to all of the above Big Grin