This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone asking for any bike stuff for Christmas?
Big or small?  I'm trying to think of some stocking fillers to ask for  8)
Ive emailed my Mrs details of a new hat, new shockpump & looking for a workstand id like - then she will be getting details of that also.  Smile
My request is/was only small : A Neoguard!

I asked for my birthday, and one never emerged, although a mate said he'd buy it for my 30th.

Apart from the usual request for "A zesty" or something similar, I dont think I need/want much anymore.

If money was no object it would have to be an entire Park Tools Workshop kit (just to have one)
I cant recommend "Winter Boots" enough to those who haven't got any  ;D
"Laggingbehind" Wrote:I cant recommend "Winter Boots" enough to those who haven't got any  ;D

Are you sure you havent got Shares in Shimano Blayne  Wink
Yup, so far I'm in line to get the following:
Shorts (baggy or lycra), fingerless Mitts, Winter gloves & a mini Pump!

Quite tempted to get Wiggle vouchers or Paypal credits from those who don't know what to get me Smile
So many things I'd love to get that are just out of reach atm, until we've paid off the wedding n honeymoon anyway!

"Abzz" Wrote:Are you sure you havent got Shares in Shimano Blayne  Wink
I just think he's got a winter boot fetish, personally ;D
I did have some disc brakes but Mr Laggin has solved that one, think that currently just leaves a pair of seal skin socks.

Oh and a sketchy top would be nice.  Sad
Workstand, base layer, flouro top, winter gloves, trail shorts/trousers....
A few bits and bobs to finish the bike ! Think my dads side is going to be money towards my forks !  :B Add that to my pay cheque at the end of the month and i should just be able to affford them !
...bigger balls, better technique, stronger legs...