This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hope mini brakes
Now need to sell my brakes as I have new ones coming
They are hope mini 160mm front 140mm rear IS mount just had new seals in calipers and levers also come with a couple of spare discs and 2 sets of pads 60 quid

Will post up some pics
What new brakes are you getting?
"Treehugger" Wrote:What new brakes are you getting?

Tech m4 front
Tech x2 rear
are they the silver caliper or the black one
I have a Hope mini bleeding kit if anyone is interested, and spare brake pads, organic.
"ianpinder" Wrote:are they the silver caliper or the black one

silver ones
Ooops forgot about this, if you still have them and are willing o split i'll take the rear one off you.
yes
Well I'll definately have the rear one of you. I'm going to Egypt  this week, would you mind keeping it till I get back from holiday?
Let me know what you have left & how much.