This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me choose
So chaps n chap'esses... Red OR Black?

resim
resim
resim
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Black with the red top  ;D
Well as they have different set backs, whichever one gives the best riding position. You don't really want to run the red one if you have to have the saddle way forward on the rails. And what year is that frame? Looks like the cable guids are different to Steve's?
"Treehugger" Wrote:Well as they have different set backs, whichever one gives the best riding position. You don't really want to run the red one if you have to have the saddle way forward on the rails. And what year is that frame? Looks like the cable guids are different to Steve's?

The brake cable guides are on the other side andy ... the guide you can see is for the front mech i think !
Oh right. But aren't all the guides open on yours, or just for the rear brake?
"Treehugger" Wrote:Oh right. But aren't all the guides open on yours, or just for the rear brake?

Just for the rear brake ... The gear cable guides are round so you can run full length outers ? I think thats right Big Grin
Actually looking again the set back is about the same on each, so i'd go for black.
Red....every time!
What colour are your other bits....  
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
grip lock on ends are red, along with the headset and maybe the Stem.

Bars are gonna be black, along with most likely the stem... Otherwise I think it'll be abit too red.

The headset is on now... Looks well sexy
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o