This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MTB Photography
Im not pro, but I like a bit of photography in my spare time, albeit on a limited budget. Id like to have a bash at snapping some MTB stuff, more than likely with some sketchy riders being the stars of the show. Anyone got experience in this that they would be willing to pass on? Perhaps someone is planning on doing something that I could tag along and check out the general technique?

Any help appreciated!  Smile
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Get a really heavy bag full of gear and lug it up some really steep hills! You are welcome to tag along next time i am shooting for the magazine, where are you based?
"Legless" Wrote:Get a really heavy bag full of gear and lug it up some really steep hills! You are welcome to tag along next time i am shooting for the magazine, where are you based?

Hehe, thought I already did that with a camelbak full of tools and water!

Thanks mate that would be good. Im in Swanley, nr Dartford.
OK no worries, we often shoot at Surrey or somewhere in Kent. Will be doing the bike test photos and video sometime soonish... Will keep you posted.
Awesome, thanks!!  Smile