This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday nights at kings wood
Do people still go to Kings wood on a Thursday. My wife has a few weeks off so I have a car for a while, so was looking to get out and ride for a change :oops:
they have kind of died a bit this year.
However I hope they will start up again, I can't do next thurs (could do weds tho), but after that hope to get back to KW on a thurs more regularly
Iv been off in January till now as been doing a refit at the shop, last few bits to go. But to be honest I'm not sure il be posting them up regularly, so any one wants to get the sketchy rides going again please lead the way, sure I could make some.
Well if anyone wants head up that way any evening, or even a weekend, I am normally about, just give me a shout.
redwinnie Wrote:Well if anyone wants head up that way any evening, or even a weekend, I am normally about, just give me a shout.
How about next Wednesday?
That would be good with me, and looks like ad fav above too.
redwinnie Wrote:That would be good with me, and looks like ad fav above too.
Yep Ade is up for Wed. Will be good to see you again, can't remember the last time!
I can either change the the title of this or start a new one in the ride section. That might get the attention of the very few people that now visit this site since it changed. Sad that is.
redwinnie Wrote:I can either change the the title of this or start a new one in the ride section. That might get the attention of the very few people that now visit this site since it changed. Sad that is.
Yeah start a new thread, you may drag some more people out of retirement Wink Post it on the FB page too, and to anyone else you think might be up for it. There are a lot of people that haven't haven't been on here since the changeover, for whatever reasons, would be good to get them back again. We doing the usual 7pm?
was also thinking of riding round there sunday morning if anyone fancies it, prob start about 10