This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 18th Kings wood 19:00
We/I am going to try and ride a bit more this year, so I am starting by being a bit more regular at Kings Wood, come along this Wednesday for a laid back few hours pedalling between the trees, and preferably not into them. I have not ridden for a while so it may be a proper sketchy ride with a fair bit of chatting.

7 o'clock start, hopefully someone who knows their way around will come along.
Ade and i know the way...well Ade does anyway Wink
I did before leaves fell out the trees and covered all the trails. Wink

anyway, I'll be there and struggling to find the way
Hi Guys. I know this was my idea, but after riding round there on Sunday with James and Ade, I don't fancy doing it again in the dark this week. For the most part it was great fun, but the mud in places just made it a real bad slog and took a lot of the fun out of it. I told myself if it didn't rain again I would go on Wednesday but after all the rain we had last night I don't think it will be much fun at all so for that reason I am out I'm afraid until it drys out a bit up there.
redwinnie Wrote:Hi Guys. I know this was my idea, but after riding round there on Sunday with James and Ade, I don't fancy doing it again in the dark this week. For the most part it was great fun, but the mud in places just made it a real bad slog and took a lot of the fun out of it. I told myself if it didn't rain again I would go on Wednesday but after all the rain we had last night I don't think it will be much fun at all so for that reason I am out I'm afraid until it drys out a bit up there.
Duuuude Sad I don't think it'll be any different to Sunday, i believe conditions have got to a point that a nights rain won't have that much of an effect any more. So come anyway, have a laugh slip sliding around and eat Jelly Babies, i'm sure you'll enjoy it once you're out.
I'm not going to make it tonight either.
I have been away mon and tues, was in two minds about tonight but forgot to put lights on charge so I'm definitely out now.

am around sunday am again..