This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test ride Lappierre & Cube
So I want to try a Lapierre x-control & a Cube AMS.

Any ideas if anyone stocks these in the south for a test ride?
X control was reviewed in some mag this month or last, they are heavy for their travel you know? Only 1.5lb less than a Zesty or something, may as well get one of them and run the suspension firmer if racing and then soften it for other times.

Nirvana cycles is the only one I know of which is where Nigel went. Based up in Surrey Hills so have all the brilliant trails around there. Try and plan it for a day when Nigel or Russ etc are up there and they can show you around or you can buy a map from the shop (probably blag one) and use your GPS. I think its £30 to hire which is refunded if you buy http://www.nirvanacycles.com/
Good advice - will look at that - cheers.
Downland cycles, in Canterbury  stock Cube - you may be able to arrange a test ride? Undecided
Cheers cupcake - been over to them already - they only have 1 AMS 125 in, had a go but only round the car park, think thats all they allow.  Good shop though - like the fact they do bike fitting, was thinking about using that service.