This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rally vid / Youtube HD
Youtube HD, pretty good, almost TV quality even when full screen on my 24" monitor

Worth opening and viewing full screen but embedded here as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqx4E-QluHI&hd=1

[media width=500]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqx4E-QluHI&hd=1[/media]
Glowing brake disks FTW 8)
Mudmonkeys front discs were doing that at Brands Hatch before in a saloon race but thats because he was using the wrong wheels and is so fat and is car so heavy that it was over stressing the brakes
sweet vid
Keep it foolish...
Cool vid. I haven't watched any rallying at all this year.... don't know why as it's usually my favorite motor-sport to watch :Smile  Anyone know the current positions in the WRC? I'm guessing Leobe is leading again.....
Its over for the year, was decided in Wales and yes he won because he drives a French petrol car which are clearly the best.
"Breezer" Wrote:Its over for the year, was decided in Wales and yes he won because he drives a French petrol car which are clearly the best.
Didn't one team run Diesel's this year and win a rally? Also a Diesel Seat once again won the WTCC Tongue
Not WRC no. Leon TDi's have been successful in touring cars for a few years. This isnt the thread to discuss why that is and how wrong it is for motorsport.
"Breezer" Wrote:Mudmonkeys front discs were doing that at Brands Hatch before in a saloon race but thats because he was using the wrong wheels and is so fat and is car so heavy that it was over stressing the brakes

Yeah baby... but no-one got decent footage of it Sad those discs were fooked after that day! Speaking of which, glad my road car brakes work, have pulled 2 full-on emergency stops this morning due to other people's stupidity >Sad
"Breezer" Wrote:Not WRC no. Leon TDi's have been successful in touring cars for a few years. This isnt the thread to discuss why that is and how wrong it is for motorsport.

It's not wrong for motorsport at all, it's about relating to the spectating masses out there, a huge and growing proportion of whom drive diesels.