This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love your commute
[media width=500]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGEffPbecB8[/media]

:o What a commute Big Grin

[MOD]use media width=xxx to make the vid bigger, Steve  Smile[/MOD]
That's a "bit" like my tongue in cheek ride to work.
I walk past my office to get my bike, go for a ride & then back to the office, via the shower of course.

(My ride isn't that good or on a Boardman)
Heh, secret footage of me LOL Undecided
Nice bike! Looks better in silver (and sat in my house not being used) though.
The commute to work may be OK but the ride home seems to be all uphill  Big Grin Big Grin
Dammit laggin, you beat me to it >Sad Tongue
Great little video Steve, cheers for the grin.
"Blackers" Wrote:Nice bike! Looks better in silver (and sat in my house not being used) though.

You are wrong Tongue
I'd like his job, finished at 18:05 each day!!
"mashley" Wrote:I'd like his job, finished at 18:05 each day!!

Sod that, I'm not working an extra hour and five for anyone.  Tongue
and when you get to work this would be cool.

[media width=500]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRjN6Y7tTV8&feature=player_embedded#[/media]