This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Every Little Helps.....
Bit like the Blean 4x4 all over again.....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Is that a Tescos van? wtf!
We've got a similar photo in our online office at Sainsburys ... Below it is a picture of one of our vans in the ocean with the caption "We always go one better" Big GrinBig Grin
What a c*ck.... I hope the driver got sacked and sent back to the special home he mustve come from.
The story was in the paper, aparently he followed his Twat Nav and it sent him down a byway which was obviously too small for the van  :Smile Smile
He's not trying hard enough, that would've easily gone through  ;D
See now knowing Tesco's like I do... They'd have a go at the driver for BEING LATE, aswell as getting the van stuck....
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
I can't believe they kept going that far before finally giving in!
Surely you'd have the sense to think 'hold up, let's hit reverse' when the tree's start battering the sides?

Licence from Kelloggs or what Undecided