This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love ...
Tassimo Coffee machines ... Got one today and they are the best ! Frothy Coffee's !

As you where ...
You're too young to drink coffee!

I love Doves Farm Gluten Free Chocolate Stars Breakfast Cereal. Id have died of malnutrition by now without them.
For the parents out there, they contain a lot less salt and sugar than basic rice krispies, yet they taste better than coco pops! Amazing!
As you ware!
Its the only thing that gets me up at 4am  :o
Large Pizza for dinner with last of the fosters, now eating big bag of giant chocolate buttons with a can of carling
mucho pasta for dinner, black nescafe coffee as out of milk.

As you wear...
Keep it foolish...
"Breezer" Wrote:Large Pizza for dinner with last of the fosters, now eating big bag of giant chocolate buttons with a can of carling

Been for a cholesterol test yet?  Big Grin
Nope, beyond caring.
"Breezer" Wrote:Large Pizza for dinner with last of the fosters, now eating big bag of giant chocolate buttons with a can of carling
And you keep saying your fat! I wonder why Undecided
No idea
We've been thinking about one of those machines, local tescos sell them, but not the coffee! So pointless.

Mrsboy detests coffee, so it'll only be for me anyway.

You'd be hard pushed to beat ben & jerrys cookie dough icecream.

As you whale.....