This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Book your days off now......
World cup draw : Days off for England Matches.... (although most are early evening, but you wanna few beers right?)

Days off:

Saturday 12th June : Eng v USA

Friday 18th June : Eng v Algeria

Weds June23rd : Slovenia v England

Thereafter:

If England come top of group :
Saturday 26th June – Vs Runner  Up of group D

If England win that match:

Friday 2nd July : Quarter Finals

Tuesday 6th July : Semi Finals

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If England come second in group :
Sunday 27th June Vs Winner of group D

Saturday 3rd July : Quarter Finals

Wednesday 7th July : Semi Finals

Final is on Sunday 11th July
This is a MTB forum, not zzzzzzz poofball >Sad
They will be sh1t, play sh1t and do sh1t just like the English do at all sports we invented
Yup... I am sure I'll watch some but if they play sh!t and I hear about it, I won't waste my time.
Cheers Ben. Great draw I thought. Half of my family has a yank passport so that match should be a laugh!!

And how lucky are the French? Of all the seeded teams they get South Africa!

Non football types - we cant actually hear you.
I don't mind football when it's played properly, just talking about it is not good enough >Sad
Not that im a geek or anything but back when I was doing my placement which must have been around 1996 there was some big international tournament on, anyway, we had a Sega Game Gear with a tv tuner rigged up with a webcam pointed out it spooling the video via Reals early server software to our desktop PC's  8)
Well, mudmonkey and breezer, consider these dates for when work will be really quiet or when lots of people go off sick and leave you to do more work than normal....

Think about it....
"BMJBOY" Wrote:Well, mudmonkey and breezer, consider these dates for when work will be really quiet or when lots of people go off sick and leave you to do more work than normal....

Think about it....

Doesn't work like that with me... and I'll bedoing interesting things next year that most others won't understand so Tongue
Nor me as I do everything. Got a funny look from the boss the other day as on my A4 pad where I write my outstanding tasks I had written a massive * which is computer terminology for "all" and he knew what I meant.