This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMB mag
So ive finished this months MBR & what mountain bike mags - Need something else to read before my misses forces Twighlight or some other tosh on me - when the next issue on IMB out?  must be due soon.
Literally working 22 hour days at the moment just for you fella Wink

Planned release is the 15th, but it might go down to the wire and get released on the 16th...

There's a cracking Trail guide to Cannock Chase, Derek Westerlund is dropping by of the NWD film fame, MTB legend Andrew Shadro will answer some questions, plus there are some tasty 120mm full sussers on test, loads of bits and pieces and the Huge Tech article which will focus on winter riding amongst other things...

Lots more too, but that should whet your appetite!
Looking forward to it too.... Perhaps you could whisk a copy to MrImpished for one his in depth reviews?....   Tongue
"BMJBOY" Wrote:Looking forward to it too.... Perhaps you could whisk a copy to MrImpished for one his in depth reviews?....   Tongue

He is reviewing the recently released Raleigh Penny Farthing, following that, Sturmey Archer gears...

Google it steve...
Keep it foolish...
I also hear that mike the bike is going to show us how to do the impossible.

Bunny hop a grifter. (google it Steve)
"redwinnie" Wrote:I also hear that mike the bike is going to show us how to do the impossible.

Bunny hop a grifter. (google it Steve)

I'll see if I can find my photographic proof that the above claim is possible Wink
"impished" Wrote:I'll see if I can find my photographic proof that the above claim is possible Wink

Rubbish, you'll be telling me its possible to have kids after crashing on a chopper next...  Wink
somebody bring me a Grifter... I learned to ride on one of them, my mate's, far too big it was....
Keep it foolish...
I knew that would happen >Sad
My bloody Grifter has been knocking around here for 13 years.
I sold it the week before last & now you want one :Smile

I can confirm it's possible to bunny hop & indeed jump a Grifter.  Been there done that Wink
(Standard Grifter forks are a different shape after two landings though)
Further; both are possible whilst the mudguard flaps are tucked up against the tyres to make it sound like a motorbike ;D
13 years? Grifters were circa 1980? That would be about the age of my mate's one... Younger than me no less!
Keep it foolish...