This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randomness for the Birthday Ride
"mashley" Wrote:I'm re-arranging a football fixture for this!
Sad

You sure you're not getting mates to record Celebrity Big Brother and Britains Got Talent for you while we're out?  Tongue

I'll stop at Tescos on the way over to get you some tampons and lipstick........

Dry White Wine spritzer for Ash in the pub afterwards.  :B
I do have a real name and if Mudmonkey comes (he will almost certainly back out) and anyone calls him by my name or vice versa, I will modify that person so a part of their body becomes a pretty good lock on clamp with the end of their handlebars and then puncture their tyres whilst using words like tubeless, should etc
"BMJBOY" Wrote:You sure you're not getting mates to record Celebrity Big Brother and Britains Got Talent for you while we're out?  Tongue

I'll stop at Tescos on the way over to get you some tampons and lipstick........

Dry White Wine spritzer for Ash in the pub afterwards.  :B

Since when did playing football mean I have other female tendencies?!
"mashley" Wrote:Since when did playing football mean I have other female tendencies?!

Xfactor with a Facepack and glass of vino wipes out any man-points you gained earlier in the day fella.......  Wink
Any man that watches x factor without being under the thumb deserves to be shot, no offence.
"Abzz" Wrote::Smile Tinc, what are you a man or ...............oh by the way, you've dropped your lipstick  Tongue  Wink

Have you still got it?  I can get back into the woods dressed in lycra then.  Just doesn't feel right without it :K)
"Breezer" Wrote:Any man that watches x factor without being under the thumb deserves to be shot, no offence.

You are a sad man Breezer, REAL men can watch the X factor and SUBO (while recording SPOTY of course) and even have a tear in their eye when they play the good luck messages from family and friends (sob)  Tongue They then take advantage of their wife / partners emotional state to have their wicked way and then (in about 2 minutes :B) return to the telly with a beer in time to watch SPOTY.

No wonder you cant find a woman :Smile
For the record, the wife and I watched SPOTY and there wasn't even a mention of wanting to watch Xfactor. Now thats what you called well trained. If this wasn't the case in YOUR house hold then I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you are under the thumb...  ;D
"redwinnie" Wrote:For the record, the wife and I watched SPOTY and there wasn't even a mention of wanting to watch Xfactor. Now thats what you called well trained. If this wasn't the case in YOUR house hold then I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you are under the thumb...  ;D

I watched x factor under my choice. I live alone (well with a hosemate but she was out) I wanted to watch it. I also enjoyed a glass of wine while watching it and whilst posting on her and talking to people on facebook. Does this make me under my own thumb? I don't even know what SPOTY is??  Undecided

And I'm not gay, I play soccer don't you know!
"mashley" Wrote:I watched x factor under my choice. I live alone (well with a hosemate but she was out) I wanted to watch it. I also enjoyed a glass of wine while watching it and whilst posting on her and talking to people on facebook. Does this make me under my own thumb? I don't even know what SPOTY is??  Undecided

And I'm not gay, I play soccer don't you know!

White or Red? If white that confirms it. And SOCCER for christ sake man. You're not helping yourself here.  Tongue