This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SketchyMTB Snow Watch
Its just started here in East Malling. Near BBH. Whats it like in your manor? Inches? Feet? Seen any penguins?
"Blackers" Wrote:Its just started here in East Malling. Near BBH. Whats it like in your manor? Inches? Feet? Seen any penguins?
Bloody raining here Sad   I do have 160cm of the dry powdery variety waiting for me in Canada in a month and a bit though Smile
Here in Sittingbourne, we're already upto 30.....40 maybe.....

milimetres.....  I'm still telling SWMBO that's 8inches though Tongue

EDIT:  And getting light flickers & power cuts   grrrrr
Pub update: I'm at darts and it's snowing on the oche.

Total truth, I will post pictoral evidence tomorow.

Oooh beer......
Lordswood has almost 2" of snow, sleet falling, thunder & lightning.
I also expect the power to fail soon judging by the flashing lights!
Don't ffs! Lights have flickered here, expect power failure at work soon which will be an issue as ive had too much to drive so would have to ride in or get a taxi
"impished" Wrote:Here in Sittingbourne, we're already upto 30.....40 maybe.....

milimetres.....  I'm still telling SWMBO that's 8inches though Tongue

EDIT:  And getting light flickers & power cuts   grrrrr

I can confirm Ade's sightings and the power cuts in Sittingbourne, just lost ower to 4 320Kw inverters and 2 160Kw inverters, now running around resetting everything. S much for a quiet night ??)
"UphillDownDale" Wrote:I can confirm Ade's sightings and the power cuts in Sittingbourne, just lost ower to 4 320Kw inverters and 2 160Kw inverters, now running around resetting everything. S much for a quiet night ??)

Sounds like a clip from star trek, tell your boss "the engines canny take it captain, we just dont have the power", sorry my sad sense of humour, no snow in Ashford, it tried a couple of times but failed miserably
We have so many power cuts and brown outs at work its beyond a bloody joke, the power companies should be shot
3 inches here at Darland Banks

Coming up bluebell hill was pretty bad, some numpty in a 4x4 managed to spin and a transit crashed into it

I had to let air out of my tyres to get up my road (RWD merc)