This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTD: Shimano spd pedals (cheap or free)
As above, shimano spd pedals required to tide me over for a few weeks.

If you've got some gatherig dust or can loan them out for a bit, I would welcome them.

WHY?
Is this to put on your roadie....

Got my spare ones on ... cough... mine    i'll have a scout about and see if i have any others
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
If not ... Shimano M520 are around £15-£20 brand new
I know how much they are thank-you Steve - see the bracketed comment in the OP!  Wink

Thanks Nige' - any loan pedals would be welcome until santa comes, or the cash fairy delivers some folding into my wallet.

Im not going to say which bike they are for, for fear of people not responding in a positive manner.  Wink

Theyre for my tranceX actually....... honest.
I proudly own a pair of BikeHut SPD's you are welcome to borrow.
I also have a pair of Shimano SPD's you can borrow if you are a little put off by the extreme quality of the BikeHut items. Wink
(They're fine, really Smile)

Both free to borrow as long as you need them, but I DO want them back, even the BikeHut ones Tongue
I'll take a pair on Wednesday then please - dont mind which tbh.

Bikehut Pedals with the Campag Carbon bits is a lovely mix of componentry.
&quot;BMJBOY&quot; Wrote:I'll take a pair on Wednesday then please - dont mind which tbh.
Bikehut Pedals with the Campag Carbon bits is a lovely mix of componentry.

Freudian slip there dude.......That's a bit of a clue as to which bike they may or may not be for.
Which ones I bring will depend on which ones I can reach TBH, but both sets are OK.
&quot;Tinc&quot; Wrote:Freudian slip there dude.......That's a bit of a clue as to which bike they may or may not be for.
Which ones I bring will depend on which ones I can reach TBH, but both sets are OK.

Er....no.

I mean as both bikes will be in my shed - simply seeing Bikehut pedals and some Campag kit over the other side of the shed would be hilarious indeed...

Im laughing about it now.........   Tongue