This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google it Steve
Since we all type it once a day or so..... Should Steve actually change his username to "Google" Wink

Poll runs to Christmas Eve & Steve must adhere to the result ;D

(Who?, me?  No, no I'm not bored at all!)
Being called "google" would suggest he knows it all though........
My only concern is that the name "Google" suggests a wise man with an encyclopedic authority rather than a lanky lad that keeps buying the wrong bike and breaking it...

Wink
"BMJBOY" Wrote:Being called "google" would suggest he knows it all though........

So he should be called "bing" then? Or jeeves as in "ask Jeeves", is that web site still around?
What about "Far-too-young"  as he is mainly just that to know what us oldies are going on about....

We could go the ironic route and simply call him "Dave", like trigger does - he was lanky and stupid.
Not Steve-nice-but-dim? (Google it Steve)
"BMJBOY" Wrote:What about "Far-too-young"  as he is mainly just that to know what us oldies are going on about....
We could go the ironic route and simply call him "Dave", like trigger does - he was lanky and stupid.
Agreed, it's more his (lack of) age than anything, but I do love the "Dave" thinking Big Grin

How's about "Google-it-Steve" as username ?? Wink
I just had a "Steve" moment. I ticked the wrong box in a hurry. What a mupppet!!!!  :B
"We could go the ironic route and simply call him "Dave", like trigger does - he was lanky and stupid." Google it Steve.

I'm trying to vote but the phone line is engaged. I need to get through before 2mw nights result show - oh sorry this isn't x factor is it  :B

My vote is for "Google-it-Steve"
You mean I had to pay to vote? Whoops I forgot to ask the bill payers permission  :B