This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your next bike
What is everyone lusting after at the moment?
A Zesty...in my dreams.
That said ive hardly used my Boardman so I should stop lusting.
I just want my 456 finished !
New drivetrain to finnish off the Inbred, then a Stumpy frame to replace the Inbred. I'm still in love with my Enduro at the moment so no plans to change it for a long time. Want some wider UST rims, a Joplin or similar and Saint rear mech and crankset, and Hope X2 and X4 brakes. Really liking the new Spicy though.
Transition Double one day perhaps if I stop spending money on other bikes
09 r1
I would also like to add:

Katy Perry ...

I wish !  Big Grin
"leadbasher" Wrote:09 r1
Better get some good body armor to go with that then Wink  Is that the one that dose 200mph?
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:I would also like to add:

Katy Perry ...

I wish !  Big Grin

Damn right, and she kisses girls
"BMJBOY" Wrote:Damn right, and she kisses girls

And likes it !

Ill be happy even if she just let me watch her kissing girls ... if only  :Smile Big Grin