This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chain Suck
doesn't look like it will stop chain suck to me.

I never had chainsuck problems on my 456, even when I put a really worn setup back on it for the summer (I use it singlespeed in the winter)
As per your bottom bracket thread, Inbreds dont have chainsuck problem as long as you run the correct bottom bracket....
Which in my case was a HTII setup
Likewise Smile
Theres seems to be an ever growing wave of hint rolling towards Jon.....
Hopefully he can send his BB back if not fitted then get a longer one as per Tincs comments and perhaps one that will work with his old tool getting round that problem as well
Well at least I got 1 constructive and useful comment this time, forget I asked.
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
lol. Never seen  one of the things you linked to and never had a need for it, does that help?
Not really. I was only asking if it would help as lets be honest Breezer, ANY bike is subject to chain suck whether it's got the 'correct' size BB or not.
Oh that and when I change down a gear is when it happens, so having one of those on, would hopefully stop it all clanging up and jamming.

Excuse me for asking!
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
I keep getting suck on the Boardman when shifting to the granny ring... may be just hooking up on the lizard skin chainstay protector but not got the guts to take that off!! Will have to try it with just some copter tape there but that means taking the chainrings off first. zzzzzz