This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most bizarre Pressie...
We've all had to buy loads of insane stuff over the last few weeks, what was the most weird pressie you have had to buy for somebody? Sorry Steve, it's your Mum, Santa doesn't exist.

I'll kick this one off with:

Cat Carrier - Basket thing for taking cats to the vets. Very boring...
resim

Climbing Holds - shaped bits of plastic for bolting onto walls to make a fake climbing wall. Worryingly expensive for plastic knobbles...
resim
Keep it foolish...
A christmas tree (mother in law wanted a new one)
I got a box of Birthday cards from my sister.....    a not very sutle hint....
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:I got a box of Birthday cards from my sister.....    a not very sutle hint....

Brilliant - i love presents that are effectively having a go at you as well!
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:I got a box of Birthday cards from my sister.....    a not very sutle hint....

Thats funny. did she write the dates of important family birthdays on the box too?!!
My mum spent years reminding me of family birthdays but finally got fed up and wrote them all down in a book and effectively "handed the baton" to my girlfriend.