This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep me entertained on a 12hr shift
So happy christmas everyone, its not 6 am and only 12 hours till I can go home..... woooo...however as its xmas day I have nothing to do.
"ianpinder" Wrote:So happy christmas everyone, its not 6 am and only 12 hours till I can go home..... woooo...however as its xmas day I have nothing to do.

:o your at work ?
yup, untill 6, got to pay for the nicolai somehow.
"ianpinder" Wrote:yup, untill 6, got to pay for the nicolai somehow.
where the hell do you work thats open on christmas !  
12hr shift? become a mahjong expert <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://freemahjong.tv/">http://freemahjong.tv/</a><!-- m --> - makes my night shifts whizz by.

Happy Christmas
omeone has to monitor the road to send out the gritters and stuff like that. someone has to do it, might as well be me,
&quot;ianpinder&quot; Wrote:omeone has to monitor the road to send out the gritters and stuff like that. someone has to do it, might as well be me,

Ah right ... there is still a small patch of ice on my road ... Fancy sending a fleet round ? Tongue
only do the motorways and major trunk roads will have to speak to your local council. just about to sit down and watch the incredibles, i'll get paid £60 for the pleasure
Keep those damn gritters OFF MY MOTORWAYS from Jan 4th... I'm sick of having to clean my headlights and change my windscreen!!
I'm back to my normal job on the 4th so won't have a say in it. fnny that people complain when there is ice on the road, but people complain when there is grit on the road!