This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest edition to the family
Just felt the need to tackle the BBH mud with the right equipment...4" of lovely rubberyness Big Grin

Attached Files
.jpg   Less than 1 minute ago">Fat 1.jpg (Size: 51.46 KB / Downloads: 134)
.jpg   Less than 1 minute ago">Fat 2.jpg (Size: 54.63 KB / Downloads: 135)
Whoah! Phat, looks good man
Keep it foolish...
Niiiiice! I'm soooo tempted by an On-One Fatty.
You'll have a queue of people wanting to give that a bash!
Starting with me Big Grin

Saw this in the flesh Wednesday and it looked like a lot of fun.
Love the look of that. Want to have a proper go on a fat bike round familiar trails, looks like a lot of fun.
The idea was that it'll become a Winter bike, but it's great fun to ride and I'm sure it'll be much more than that.
First impressions are

Is great fun to ride
It climbs like a mountain goat
It's much quicker than you expect it to be
It'll take a corner quicker than you expect

On longer uphills you feel the weight in the wheels but a Hope hubbed with a lighter rim and a tubeless conversion wheel set are all on the cards in the coming months. Currently it weighs in at a respectable 31ibs but that's with the stock On-one wheels.....reckon I can loose around 4ilbs when the wheels are sorted....more if i want to have a tyre change as well.
Mate that looks awesome, really fancy a fat bike too, seems they're the next big thing Smile
Jay Dubster.
Moved to Radstock (nr Bath) but often in Medway & up for a pootle.

2015 Whyte T130 Yari
2009 Trek 8000
2014 Boardman Team Carbon (yawn) 
New wheels are nearly ready to go on it too so that'll change its appearance......hopefully for the better. I'll post some more pictures when it's all done Big Grin