This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Raceface Ride XC chainset
New Raceface Ride XC chainset including external BB £55 o.n.o
"Maestro" Wrote:New Raceface Ride XC chainset including external BB £55 o.n.o

Tempted. I need a new one for the Inbred and my middle ring is knackerd so not much more than a new ring. I'll check my balanced later and let you know.
Cool, PM me if you want them
is it this one?

Happy new year!
Interested if Mr. Hugger drops out.
Can you advise the crank arm length please.

Happy New Year
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.jensonusa.com/product/CR/CR284A04.jpg">http://www.jensonusa.com/product/CR/CR284A04.jpg</a><!-- m -->

They are the same, 175mm 22/32/44

Happy New Year
Tinc- You're welcome to it mate. Sorry to mess you around Maestro but I have just cannibalized my Dads bike for the middle ring, chain and cassette which are still fairly unworn, so as I am going ski-ing in 3 and a bit weeks I'm gonna wait till I get back and save the money.
PM'd you Maestro Wink
Crankset arrived this morning, Maestro. Undecided
All as promised, top man, thanks! ;D
Took long enough then :o I could have walked there and back quicker