This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: FR Wheelset 20mm Bolt Through
Righto then, selling my WTB Dual Duty FR Wheelset. Everything is Blue/black.

Rims - WTB Dual Duty FR 28mm wide with unused rim brake surface.

Front hub - WTB Laserdisc Super Duty 6 hole disk mount, cartridge bearings & 20mm bolt through axle.

Rear hub - WTB Laserdisc Lite 6 hole disk mount, cartridge bearings, working freehub & new spare, standard QR.

These are AM or FR wheels that get good reviews & they'll take a nice wide tyre.  
Condition is fair overall as there are some sratches on the rims, but the hubs are all good.
Purchased from STW in error by me earlier his year.
Looking to recoup my outlay of £70.

Will entertain swaps or px for a QR XC type wheelset

Can do pictures or viewing welcome.

Are these still for sale? Do you think they would they be a good upgrade over the standard wheels on my Cannondale Phrophet 2 for the Megavalanche?
Your front wheel isnt standard unless you got rid of the one I sold you which was a nice strong mavic 521 on a Hope bulb heh
"Breezer" Wrote:Your front wheel isnt standard unless you got rid of the one I sold you which was a nice strong mavic 521 on a Hope bulb heh

No still got that. But I think I need to upgrade the rear wheel from the one that come on the bike. I was just asking the question to see if they were still spare. Then the wheel you sold me would make an ideal wheel to take to the Meage as a spare. Don't you think?
Spares are always good
I gave up trying to sell them & have ordered a new hub to make them useful, sorry.
TBH I doubt these are better than your Mavic/Hope (I never was a salesman!)
I'd have thought you'd be better spending the money on a wheel to match your 521 & hope you don't need spares!
"Tinc" Wrote:I gave up trying to sell them & have ordered a new hub to make them useful, sorry.
TBH I doubt these are better than your Mavic/Hope (I never was a salesman!)
I'd have thought you'd be better spending the money on a wheel to match your 521 & hope you don't need spares!

Ok thanks Tinc!
If I was to exercise my right to equality, act like a big girl & change my mind would anybody be interested in these wheels?
I've also bought a standard QR WTB hub to match & will gladly provide the wheelset with either hub.

Since aquiring Ian's Rockhopper plans have changed these are surplus to requirements again.
Let me know your thoughts.
Bump  Wink

Still going spare!

£60? Undecided
Pictures? Smile Would these be any good for a bit of jumping?